Travel & Travel Management Safety
Talking security has never been more relevant than now – in the Kingdom of Denmark.
We invite you for a day devoted to Travel Security and Safety at Ansnei HQ, April 10th 2019. It is a course relevant for frequent travelers and executives responsible for Office and Employee safety when traveling.
First we discuss best practices in terms of Travel Management Procedures. There will be given templates, free online tools, and examples from our practices in Ansnei. Tools that you can implement immediately in your work environment. This is relevant for anyone booking travels, for the company in how to safely have traveling agents, and for the traveler himself.
- Free tools to manage travel safety
- Structured approach to travel management
- Ability to get support from Ansnei whenever needed
After a brake, we focus on best practices in Travel Safety. You will get concrete tools on how to behave when travelling, to manage your personal safety, and what to do if a crisis occurs.
- Inspiration to optimize internal procedures
- Ability to get support from Ansnei for concrete matters
- Have a “Security Aware Mindset” for the office, and pinpoint vulnerable areas
Together, we conduct a mutual work session based on real world cases. We share our understanding of the tools introduced, and get examples of Best Practice.
- Tried to use concrete security tools
- Best Practice knowledge and insights in security
- A network of like minded to be able to share ideas and concerns with
We end the day with Q&A until 19:00, and networking from 19:00 – 20:00.