Danish Intelligence publishes the 7 steps you need to make as an organization, to have cyber defence that works !
Ansnei is of course ready to help you implement the 7 steps. Contact us on Support@Ansnei.com !
Step 1 Top Management Involvement
- Understand cyber threats, steal cyber defense and delegate daily responsibilities
- Complete an overall IT risk assessment
Step 2 The right technical skills
- Make sure the organization has the right technical skills.
- Access to technical competencies can be internally or as dedicated consultants from Ansnei
Step 3 The basic security measures
- Implement measures to ensure high-risk goals.
- Then spread to other risk goals.
Step 4 Consciousness, Consciousness, Consciousness
- Introduce security policies for new employees
- Broadcast up-to-date information about cyber threats.
- Subscribe to news from Ansnei.com (own add-on)
Step 5 A reactive capacity
- Start with the small issues
- Set a priority high-risk goals
- Build relevant relevant reactive competencies and setup
Step 6 Ongoing safety studies
- Test the actual level of security on a continuous basis.
- Conduct crisis exercises and simulate attacks (Ansnei cyber team can do this for you)
Step 7 More technical and organizational initiatives
- Managing mobile devices
- two factor authentification
- segmentation of networks
Ansnei will assist with understanding the 7 steps better, and to implement them in a going concern. Write us on: Support @ Ansnei . com
Ansnei – Protecting you now!
#Ansnei #AnsneiCyber #AnsneiData #Hacks #Phishing #CFCS #FE