In Denmark neighbours help each other with keeping a watch out for each other’s homes. During Christimas this is especially important, since there is a 60% rise of burlaries during Christmas.
When you leave your home – do you remember to extingush candle lights, and turn of the television ? Yes! The burlgar also expects you to do so.
Therefore the advice is to leave LED candles on in the window, and use a FAKE-TV while you are out.
Prepare your house to be Home Alone:
- Remove valueables fro your window, so that the burglar does not find them
- You can leave a little mess in the garden, and some unwashed dishes behind in the kitchen
- Use timers for radio and lights at home, use LED candles and FAKE TV
- Close the curtains in the bedroom, but not in the whole house
- Make an agreement with your neighbours when you are away, they can help you watch your house
#Ansnei #security #AnsneiSecurity #theif #burglar