A year ago, Denmark was ranked the #1 safest country in the world – together with Iceland.
A year has passed. Most people in Denmark still think this is the safest country, and we will provide you some facts:
– There has been several shootings, namely
– 21 persons have been shot
– A Danish Billionaire and several millionaires have been robbed on the street
– house robberies have grown, and
– the Terror threat is officially rated as HIGH!
What scares us to think is – if this is THE safest country, how is everywhere else then? Ok, ok. Denmark is not the safest country any more. Not the second safest either. It is actually down to place #5, only outranked by Austria, Portugal, New Zealand and of course Iceland – according to the Global Peace Index!
What are we trying to tell you?
Use our analysis cell, to be safe, no matter where you travel in the world. For only $5/day we can monitor your travel and safety when away.